Help - Watching Live Service
We are sorry you are having a problem watching the Asbury event on the internet. While it is not possible to list everything that could be causing a problem viewing the broadcast, here are several things to check.
- Check your internet connection. You must be connected to the internet to watch live. Typically, a wired connection is best; however, most wireless connections will work just fine.
- Try watching at a lower quality. Oftentimes a slow internet connection will make viewing ‘jumpy’ or ‘jittery’. Manually adjusting the quality often can remove or reduce the ‘jittery’ picture
- Ensure your browser is an up-to-date version of Safari (for Mac, iPad and iPhone users), Google Chrome or Firefox for almost all devices including Macs, PCs, iPad, iPhones, Android smartphones or tablets. Additionally, current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge will also work well.
- For PCs & Macs, make sure you are using a current version of Adobe Flash. Please click here to make sure you have an up-to-date version of Adobe Flash.
- Sometime your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, etc. just needs to be restarted. Also, if you have many other applications running, this can sometime interfere with watching live. Closing other applications may help.
- If these steps fail, check LiveStream's View FAQ! This is a link to the internet service Asbury uses (LiveStream.com) to broadcast on the internet. LiveStream lists number of additional troubleshooting steps.