Asbury is pleased to offer several convenient, secure giving methods. Consider taking advantage of these options as you give to Asbury.
As always, we ask that you contact your tax advisor for professional advice before making these donations. Thank you for considering Asbury in your charitable giving. Contact Denise Jeter in the finance office at or at 918.392.1137 for further information.
- This is a secure, safe and convenient way to contribute to Asbury either one time or to create a recurring giving pattern through myasburytulsa.org.
- You can give from a checking or savings account and there are no fees.
Text to Give
- This is a fast and convenient way to safely contribute as a one-time gift.
- Text the word asburygive to 73256.
- Follow the prompts on your device
- Many individuals set up online banking to give their offering.
- When using this method, you can note your account as "Tithe,” “General Fund,” “Mission Possible” or other specific designation.
- Use Asbury’s address: 6767 South Mingo Road, Tulsa, OK 74133.
- Make sure your online banking service includes your name and address on the check to receive proper credit.
In-Person or By Mail
- Offering and envelopes are available in the pews, main office, Resource area and Guest Services Desks.
- Please make your check payable to Asbury UMC and drop it in the box when you take Communion, or you may use the secure slot at the south Guest Services Desk.
- When giving cash, clearly write your name and mailing address on the outside of the envelope to receive credit for your gift.
- You may also mail these contributions to Asbury, Attn: Denise Jeter, Financial Secretary.
- If you are interested in receiving offering envelopes or would like to discontinue receiving offering envelopes, please contact Denise Jeter, Financial Secretary, at 918.392.1137.
- Appreciated stock is a tax advantageous way to give.
- For questions about stock and other non-cash gifts, contact Denise Jeter at 918.392.1137.
- If you wish to transfer appreciated stock, it must be transferred by Friday, December 30.
Memorials and Honorariums
- Memorial and honorarium donations may be made through Asbury.
- When contributing this way, please note on the check the name of the deceased or the name of the person being honored.
- Make your check payable to Asbury and mail to: 6767 South Mingo Road Tulsa, OK 74133
- Asbury will send an acknowledgment to both the donor and the family of the deceased (or honoree if it is an honorarium), so please include the two addresses with your check.
- Please contact Denise Jeter, Financial Secretary, at 918.392.1137 if you have any questions.
Special Charitable Donations of IRA Assets
- Donors that are 70.5 or older are allowed special charitable donations of individual retirement account (IRA) assets.
- If you wish to take advantage of this provision, please contact your tax advisor with any questions.