- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website or the Mobile Apps.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or the Mobile Apps.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or the Mobile Apps or any services or materials available through the Website or the Mobile Apps.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website or the Mobile Apps other than that set out in this section, please address your request to .
Trademarks. All information and material including images and text on this Website or the Mobile Apps are the property of (or under licensed use by) the Company and are subject to copyright
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Asbury, an Asbury employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or other identifiers associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website or the Mobile Apps, or which, as determined by us, may harm Asbury or users of the Website or Mobile Apps or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or the Mobile Apps in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair them or interfere with any other party's use of the Website or Mobile Apps, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website or the Mobile Apps.
- Use any robot, spider or
other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or the Mobile Apps for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website or the Mobile Apps.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or the Mobile Apps or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or the Mobile Apps.·
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or the Mobile Apps, the server on which the Website or the Mobile Apps are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or the Mobile Apps.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwiseattempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or the Mobile Apps.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Asbury, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or the Mobile Apps.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
other rightof any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website, the Mobile Apps or the public or could create liability for Asbury.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or the Mobile Apps.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or through the Mobile Apps. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ASBURY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ASBURY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER ASBURY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website or on the Mobile Apps, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Content Standards. These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes
andother sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or
entity,if this is not the case.
Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please notify us at . It is Asbury’s policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Website or the Mobile Apps is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website or user of the Mobile Apps, or by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents. The Website and Mobile Apps may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Asbury, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Asbury. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website or the Mobile Apps. We may update the content on the Website or the Mobile Apps from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website or the Mobile Apps may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or the Mobile Apps, or portions of either, to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Mobile Activity. You understand and agree the Mobile Apps may not be encrypted and information transmitted through the Mobile Apps may include personal or confidential information about you. Delivery and receipt of information through the Mobile Apps may be delayed or impacted by
Links from the Website or the Mobile Apps. If the Website or Mobile Apps contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. In some cases, the third party's content may be framed in such a way that it may appear you are on the Website or still utilizing the Mobile Apps. Asbury makes no representations or warranties concerning, and is not responsible for, such content or information or the operation of third-party website or electronic services reached by virtue of such links or content, and the presence of such links, information or content does not imply that Asbury sponsors, authorizes or is affiliated with such website(s), services, or third parties, or any services or products offered therein or thereby. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, availability, quality, or usefulness of any Third Party Content. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website or the Mobile Apps, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Website and the Mobile Apps is based in the state of Oklahoma in the United States. We make no claims that the Website, the Mobile Apps, or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website or the Mobile Apps may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website or the Mobile Apps from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet, the Website or the Mobile Apps will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE MOBILE APPS, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THEM. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE MOBILE APPS, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THEM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE MOBILE APPS, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE MOBILE APPS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ASBURY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ASBURY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ASBURY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ASBURY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. ASBURY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT
Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL ASBURY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS, ANY WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPS OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your Comments and Concerns. The Website and the Mobile Apps are operated by Asbury United Methodist Church, 6767 S. Mingo Rd., Tulsa, OK 74133. All notices of copyright infringement claims and any feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website or the Mobile Apps should be directed to should be sent to .