Welcome To Asbury
The first thing you’ll notice once you walk in the main doors is our giant sign, Helping Others Follow Jesus. It is at the core of everything we do and we hope you’ll join us in that mission too! You’ll also notice a family atmosphere, a beautiful choir and orchestra, powerful modern worship and an emphasis on Scripture-based messages. Below you will find information to help you get to know a little bit about us and plan your visit!
Our Mission is Helping Others Follow Jesus
We are all about being and making disciples. It’s not one or the other... it’s both for us. We believe that following Jesus is the key to life here and now, and eternally. We follow Jesus, but we are actively seeking to help others follow Him by:
... teaching the importance of Scripture and its traditions,
... creating relationships and community throughout many life stages,
... providing opportunities for dedicated giving and serving,
... sharing how Jesus can provide direction and purpose in life, and
... giving hope for real transformation.
So remember: be a disciple and make disciples.
Service Times & Directions
People start gathering for fellowship before each worship service (9-9:30 am or 10:30-11 am) in the Main Foyer for prayer, donuts, gluten-free donuts, sausage rolls, yogurt, fruit, juice boxes and coffee or to sit in on worship practice in the Sanctuary. No matter what questions you might have, just ask. Our volunteers are here to help, so stop by any Guest Services Desk located at each entrance. We're here to make you feel at home!
8 am Traditional Service, Mason Chapel
9:30 am Traditional Service, Sanctuary
11 am Modern Service, Sanctuary
On Sunday Mornings, you’ll also experience:
- Casual Dress. Wear what makes you feel comfortable!
- Your own personal chauffeur. Our golf carts will pick you up and drive you to any entrance, rain or shine.
- Designated parking for families with young children. Although our Blue awning entrance is currently closed, park near the South entrance and enter there for easy check-in at AsburyKids. You'll be greeted by friendly volunteers and fill out basic information at our check-in kiosks, so we can properly care for your kids.
- ASL (American Sign Language) Interpreters. God gave us all special gifts – glorifying His name in sign language is one of them! Find us sitting on the front-left side of the Sanctuary during the 11 am service and sign along with us!
- Need to use the restroom during service? No problem! Your nearest restrooms can be found on both the 1st and 2nd floor near the corners of the north/south entrances.
- Cry Rooms/Nursing Mothers. We understand the need to step away from the hustle and bustle on Sunday mornings! Cry Rooms/Nursing Mothers are near the restrooms on the corners of the north/south entrances. Our friendly volunteers with yellow lanyards would love to help you!
- The importance of prayer. Like any relationship, God loves when we spend time listening and speaking with Him. Our Prayer Room is next to the elevator at the South entrance.
- Communion during every service, every week. Coming to the Table is our response to the Word of God. We believe ALL are welcome at the Table, but don’t feel pressured to participate, as it is optional. Our communion servers will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizer before putting on gloves to serve. Fun fact: Our communion bread is made in the building by our very own Virginia Huddleston.
- Our AsburyKids Staff are passionate about partnering with you and your family (Early Childhood to 5th grade) in creating a safe, nurturing, and fun environment, all while learning their God-given value through Jesus. Small groups, and crafts are included too!
- You understand the importance of your middle and high school students being strong in their faith before ‘leaving the nest.’ Asbury Students Staff understands too! Through worship, bible studies, missions, food, and fun, we guide your students to have a true relationship with our Savior, authentically live out their faith and Help Others Follow Jesus.
- All Asbury members volunteering in AsburyKids and Asbury Students have been screened, along with having a background check.
Connect into the life of the Church:
- You won’t want to miss our Newcomer Meal each month. Put away the dishes and join us for a free meal, while you learn from Senior Pastor Tom Harrison about the ins and outs of Asbury! Register online at asburytulsa.org/newcomermeal
- Whether you’re newly engaged or retired with grandchildren, we have an Adult Discipleship Community (32 groups in fact) for everyone!
- The fun isn't only on Sunday, but continues throughout the week too! Join us on Wednesdays at Asbury to enjoy a home-cooked meal and learning opportunities for the whole family. We have everything from scripturally-based classes, choir and orchestra rehearsals, Wednesday Night Greeting Team, children’s choir and programming for both AsburyKids and Asbury Students.
Plan Your Visit
Our hospitality team wants to welcome you in-person. Simply click the "Plan Your Visit" button below. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.