Tacos and Talks
July 27, 2021
Every Tuesday, from 06/15/2021 to 07/27/2021, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Address: Asbury Students Center, 6767 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK US 74133
Room: Student Center
Tacos and Talks is a weekly Tuesday Bible study for high school and middle school girls to gather, eat tacos and study Scripture. Summers can be a time where students miss out on community because of school's summer break, sports slowing down, etc. We want summers at Asbury to be a time where students can gather and create community while studying Scripture and growing in their personal relationship with Jesus.
12:30 - 2 pm, Tuesdays (June 15-July 27).
- June 15 – AUTHENTIC: What does it mean to have an authentic story in today's culture?
- June 22 – SITUATIONS/EMOTIONS: How do we respond to our emotions (anxiety, depression, etc.) in a Christ-like manner?
- July 29 – COMMUNICATING WITH GOD: How do we communicate with God during hard times, even when we don't want to?
- July 6 – MY DECISIONS/ACTIONS: Does God really care when I make decisions that are contrary to Scripture?
- July 13 – GRACE: We don't become Christians to sin AND have grace, but so we can turn away from sin BY grace.
- July 20 – JUSTICE: God is the ultimate judge. Justice in our world might look different depending on each relationship with Him.
- July 27 – DIVISIVENESS: within culture, society and the Church. How can I positively influence others who believe differently than I?